Tuesday, April 01, 2014

A Continuation of the End

In these last couple of weeks, much has been on my mind and heart and on my plate. :)  Time has run short everyday, and it seems to just happen that way at times, doesn't it? I've been working on my SK calendars for 2015 and trying to get them to the printers to begin their work on them as this season of selling them is such a short time. We've also had our Women's Journey of Faith (WJOF) Sharing the Journey seminar workshops coming up this weekend April 4-5 with meetings on the 3rd so I've had stuff to prepare for that as well. I always look forward to this time of fellowship and growing/learning. Learning and growing never stops, does it? We continually take in everyday and, hopefully, learn and grow from all of it. :)

This week I've also been wrapping up a couple of Bible studies, the To
Live is Christ study which took us on a journey through the life of the Apostle Paul; and also Here and Now, There and Then which is a study on the Book of Revelation. They're both wonderful studies and they've been great to journey through in preparation for the Greece and Turkey tour that I will be going on with a friend of mine from Bible study in May. I've been reminded of so much because this is the 2nd time I've gone through To Live is Christ, but with Revelation....wooow!! I have learned SO MUCH! I've often been more afraid of Revelation, yet at the same time intrigued but now going through this study, it has left me more excited and longing for the end. It's given me so much to think about and ponder on.... I tell ya, there is so much in my brain each day, you don't even know an inch of it! :)  It's amazing how this mind of ours works and how much it can contain. Did you see the fun pic I came across? It sure explains it all, doesn't it :) ...and I'm sure my hubby is very glad that I don't talk about everything that's going on in my brain every day ...and you probably are too! :)


While I've been going through Scriptures and photos for preparation for the calendars, I've come across so many wonderful wonderful verses and I'd love to memorize them all! :)  But I know that's not possible, but it sure has given me many promises to hold on to and much hope to hang on to as well! So here's a few of them for you that I have put on some of the photos I've chosen for the 2015 Inspirational Calendar pages. I know they will all speak to you and perhaps one of them will be a verse that you will choose to memorize. :)

You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God 
our savior. You are the hope of everyone on earth...
Psalm 65:5 NLT

Commit to the LORD whatever you do and 
he will establish your plans.
Proverbs 16:13 NIV

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13 NKJV

The above three verses will be on a calendar page and they're short enough that I'd like to work on memorizing them all. But I couldn't leave out this sharing this one below with you. :)  I can't wait to see that actual amazing breathtaking life-forever-changing 'picture' in the clouds one day! It's another amazing final ending to the Book of Revelation and, for those who believe in Him, it's the moment we all can't wait to witness.  ♥

Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. And the one sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True...
Revelation 19:11  NLT

Oh what an amazing moment that will be! And as I wrap up Revelation this week, the last words in the book will remain in my mind and heart and I pray it will in yours too. What a day we have to look forward to!!

He who is the faithful witness to all these things says,
"Yes, I am coming soon!"
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you all.
Revelation 22:20-21

From the Book of Genesis, the very beginning of the Bible and of the world, to the Book of Revelation, the very end of the Bible and of the world, God is good and He brings it all full circle to an amazing completion. The whole book of the Bible works together to tell an amazing story of redemption and salvation. Nothing in it is irrelevant or unimportant. In my study notes for verse 21 it says "Genesis describes Adam and Eve walking and talking with God; Revelation describes people worshiping God face to face. Genesis describes a garden with an evil serpent; Revelation describes a perfect city with no evil. The Garden of Eden was destroyed by sin; but paradise is re-created in the new Jerusalem. The Book of Revelation ends with an urgent plea: "Come, Lord Jesus!"  In a world of problems, persecution, evil and immorality, Christ calls us to endure in our faith. Our efforts to better our world are important but their results cannot compare with the transformation that Jesus will bring about when he returns. He alone controls human history, forgives sin, and will re-create the earth and bring lasting peace. Revelation is, above all, a book of hope. It shows that no matter what happens on earth, God is in control. It promises that evil will not last forever. And it depicts the wonderful reward that is waiting for all those who believe in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord."


So my dear friends, as you study His Word, the Bible, and memorize it's verses, I know you will be BLESSED and filled with HOPE and GRACE and FORGIVENESS and LOVE and AWE of how Great our God is and with some knowledge of how very much He loves us! Sing to the Lord as long as you live and praise God to your very last breath! AMEN! COME, Lord Jesus....Come soon!! ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I especially love the verse from Psalm 104. It "speaks" to me! And I do love to sing! Thanks for sharing the pics and the verses!

De Anna Morris