Monday, October 10, 2005

Aerial Photos





You know, it's incredible how God knows the deepest desires of our hearts before we even know them ourselves. Just a few weeks ago, I noticed small planes flying around and I thought they were probably taking pictures of acreages and such. I thought to myself that it would be really neat to do that sometime and to take a picture of my hometown for my parents from the air. You see, we had just moved my parents out of their hometown into an assisted living home to have more care as their health isn't all that great anymore and so they're missing their old home a lot. It was just a passing thought through my head was that it would be great to get a picture from up in the air sometime. Well, wouldn't you know it, a couple of weeks later, I was taking some pictures of this one family and the father asked me if I could go up in the air to take some aerial photos for him. I was so excited! I told him how that had just been a thought in my head a couple of weeks ago and that it was so incredible how God was bringing this a reality. WOW! It was so cool - God knew this was going to happen! I was just in awe of how He works things together - it's just so incredible! So, a couple of days later I was in the air taking photos. This was only the 3rd time in my life that I had been up in the air and I had never been in such a small plane - just the pilot and me. It was an incredible experience! I'll never forget that feeling of flying around up there capturing so much of God's creation. I got some great shots! Never underestimate God! He knows your thoughts, your desires and your future! He knew my prayer and my desire when it was only a simple thought in my head. I totally believe that our thoughts intercede as prayers. God knows what's best, and He knows how to bless our socks off when we least expect it. We should never be surprised by anything He does because with Him anything is possible when it's a part of His Will. It's so exciting each day to find out what He has in store for me. God bless you today because He's gonna do something in your day too! Expect Him to BLESS YOUR SOCKS OFF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! nice pics! Makes me wish once again that I still had my ultra-lite! (uncle) Herman

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa,
We viewed your site. Looks like you put alot of thought and work into it. We just got home from Winnipeg where we celebrated Christmas. Michelle is flying to Thunder Bay to be with a friend who is ill.

Gerald and Debbie Peters