Thursday, August 18, 2005

My New Journey



Hi! My name is Lisa Braun.
It's always been my desire to share God with others through my passion in photography. That dream is coming true.
I'm on a journey to use my photographs to make inspirational greeting cards, encouragement pocket cards, regular prints, poster size prints and canvas prints.
It's also been my desire to share what God has put on my heart over the years with others.
As you go through this site, my prayer is that you will be blessed, that God will work through what is on this site to be a blessing to others. I have been blessed to be a blessing and it is my desire to follow the Will of God in my life.

1 comment:

Jane Friesen said...

Lisa - God has truely blessed you and given you a passion to serve Him in many ways. Thanks for acting on your ideas and blessing many in the process. Love ya-Jane