Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Heavens Proclaiming the Glory of God






Psalm 19:1-4 "The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make Him known. They speak without a sound or a word; their voice is never heard. Yet their message has gone throughout the earth, and their words to all the world."


Being one who loves to take pictures, this verse speaks directly to my soul. I love taking photos of the skies and clouds. They are such a magnificant spectacle of the Glory of God!! Saskatchewan is definitely the 'Land of the Living Skies' WHY? Because the heavens declare the glory of God!! God made the world and everything in it and I love it when He paints sunsets and sunrises for me to enjoy and admire in awe of Him.....and of course for me to capture His beauty. :-) He loves blessing His people with His mighty wonders and I love it when He blesses me with beauty like this.

Praise His Mighty Name!

No comments: