Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And the Anticipation Rises! :)

Yes, it is now only 4 more sleeps before 13 ladies board a plane for The Holy Land, Israel~ :)  I simply can't wait....but I know I have to. :) The longing in my heart to step foot on the "Homeland" is making it very difficult for me to focus on things in the here and now at times. :) But, I am getting stuff done, believe it or not.


Here are two photographs that were taken, the left taken in September, when Anne and Valerie were here visiting from out of province, and Connie could be with us as well. The one on the right was taken in early  November with the rest of the group who couldn't be present when we met in September. These dear ladies will be joining me on a tour of a lifetime. It is a spiritual investment and their lives will forever be changed. Yes I am excited to go back but I am almost more excited to walk alongside these dear ladies as they walk where Jesus walked and experience the atmosphere of the Holy Land of Israel.

Ready ladies??  Only 4 more sleeps and we're off.  WHOOHOO!  :)

Welcome to the rest of you as you journey along with us in this blog. I hope to be posting photos and journaling each day of our tour. Feel free to add comments below and to share your heart with ours as we journey along together. I've posted our names in the photos so that you can pray for each of us individually and so it makes the photos I post a little more personal as well cause you'll know our names. :) We covet your prayers for us over these next couple of weeks. Pray that our health would be good but mostly that we would allow God to transform our hearts in great ways through this journey. I know we will be well looked after while we are in Israel....God has already gone on ahead of us and has prepared the way. YAY!

Feel free to watch the short video in the post below from Ayelet Tours. It will give you a great overview of what a tour to the Holy Land with them looks like. You'll enjoy it!

Shalom!!

No comments: