Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BOLIVIAN SCRIPTURE PRINTS

Lisa J. had this picture painted of her children being guided by an angel. It was beautiful! It's a painting you often see but it made it so much more personal when you knew the children in it.
After coming back from the salon with orange nails and fingernails, I had to take a picture of them. But at the same time, it reminded me whose hands and feet they were and God can use any whose are willing to serve Him.
Standing on this peak of the earth reminded me who the earth belonged to and who created it. Even this could not compare to the wonderful talk about God that I had with my uncle.
Seeing the children at the orphanage made me think of how special children are to God. He loves them so much. This verse couldn't be more fitting. Posted by Picasa

No comments: