Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MORE BOLIVIAN SCRIPTURE PRINTS

I took this photo while I was on the 2nd colony visit sitting on the veranda visiting with my aunt. We were watching the men out in the fields while the rain was coming closer and closer. They were trying to finish as much as they could before it rained. It reminded me of this verse found in James. We need to be patient as we wait for the Lord's return and eager to share God's love with all those around us to help in bringing in God's harvest. It was a beautiful picture.
This was on the first colony visit that I had made to visit my uncle. After the chickens had been butchered, the leftovers had been thrown out in the field for the vultures to eat. Before Jesus returns, there will be many signs for us to see to show us that the time is very near. Some of those signs out out already but when the stars fall, the moon is blackened and the sun turns to blood, we will know that it will happen right then. Let's all be ready and waiting for our Lord's return.
Right here I was riding in the taxi back from the 2nd colony visit. The roads were mucky and the taxi and large trucks were all over the road. It was beautiful but things were out of my control and I had no choice but to Trust in God.
The sunset was beautiful that night I got back from the 2nd colony visit. The paintings in the sky by God were incredible. The palm trees reminded me of upraised hands extending offerings to God. Posted by Picasa

No comments: